This privacy statement describes how John Dewey Academy Holdings, Inc. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Website: www.jda.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email address
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Conduct research and analysis
CHOICE/OPT-OUT You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If John Dewey Academy Holdings, Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.